An intensive, calming botanical face mask to help rehydrate and soothe temporarily reactive skin.
Phyto Corrective Mask contains highly-concentrated botanical extracts, a calming dipeptide, and hyaluronic acid to intensively soothe and replenish temporary skin reactivity. This intensive calming facial mask cools on contact, comforts skin sensitivity, and restores natural radiance and smoothness. Phyto Corrective Mask has been clinically tested post-procedure to effectively reduce visual redness and discomfort. This versatile botanical facial mask has multifaceted uses post temporary skin reactivity:
- Daily: post workout, sun exposure, hot bath
- Weekly/Seasonal: post travel, chlorine/salt water from swimming, windburn from winter activities
- Post-procedure: post laser, extractions, photodynamic therapy (PDT), intense pulsed light therapy (IPL), and other in-office procedures
Phyto Corrective Mask is clinically tested effective post-procedure:
- 20% reduction in visual redness
- 47% reduction in discomfort immediately post use
- 5°F average reduction in skin surface temperature
Thyme, olive, and cucumber | Eucalyptus leaf | Hyaluronic acid
All ingredients: AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 80, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, DISODIUM EDTA, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) LEAF EXTRACT, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, BENZOPHENONE-4, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CITRUS GRANDIS EXTRACT / GRAPEFRUIT FRUIT EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS FRUIT EXTRACT / CUCUMBER FRUIT EXTRACT, BENZYL BENZOATE, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5,THYMUS VULGARIS FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT – THYME FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT, EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS LEAF OIL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, CI 42090 / BLUE 1, LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, MORUS ALBA ROOT EXTRACT
As needed, apply 2-3 drops to face, neck, and chest. Can be used on other areas of the body as needed. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.